NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > OEM Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

OEM Tech Discussion Forum for OEM (Original Equipment) or stock XJs and MJs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2017, 23:52
NAXJA Forum User

Re: New fuel pump, new regulator, still has fuel pressure issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak View Post
I got nuffin...
Gosh darn cherokee lol. Well ive decided whats the worse that can happen? Ill cycle the key a bunch and hope for the best. Once on its perfectly fine. Now something i noticed. Sometimes the second i turn the key on i get the whuuuuur. Sometimes it takes up to 15, seconds. But that shouldnt have to do with it HOLDING fuel, correct?

If that is correct than after my event, if my jeeps behaving good, im giving her new injectors and if that fails, the bmw inline check valve. (Return style fuel system) so should be ok. Plus *nock on wood* i carry a fire extinguisher.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk