• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got tears?

blaisetd said:
Sad, get your hanky ready. Mr. Bush if you’re watching…bring our boys home!!

Lets not disgrace those that have sacrified or are currently serving by turning this political.

Thank you for your understanding.

Even if you are against the war, you have to thank god for those over seas, givng their life for ours. Without them, life would have changed for every American citizen without a doubt. These men and women are the real heros of today. Some have given up the rest of their long life for some who do not have much life left, and for some that have their whole life ahead of them. I am very greatful for each and every one of those men and women over seas for our benefit.

rock rash said:
Even if you are against the war, you have to thank god for those over seas, givng their life for ours.
I don't believe in god, so who do I thank if I can't thank him? Does that mean I can't appreciate our troops overseas? I kind of feel left out. :dunno:

TRNDRVR said:
I don't believe in god, so who do I thank if I can't thank him? Does that mean I can't appreciate our troops overseas? I kind of feel left out. :dunno:

Nope, you fit in fine in that aspect. Respecting troops has nothing to do with what one believes in as far as religion or other stuff.

Damn, did I agree with Traindrvr?

WOW! Powerful stuff. It's funny how you can watch scenes of war all day long. Watch people get blown up and die on the news every night but something so simple can make such a powerful statement.

TRNDRVR said:
The question is not who you thank but what, i think its appropriate to thank jeep! :)

Thank you for hosting that Glenn. It was wonderful to see the great extent of honor that was given to him and his duty.

It is too bad that not all of our fallen soldiers get such honors. Knowing from the stories of my friend SSGT Diaz who is detailed here in Fresno. He has been on that duty since the war has started. With that he has told me that the families do not get much money to take care of there sons or daughters. Many times they have to keep the cermonies very simple, but of course they are still presented the Colors.

half_mast.gif

Semper Fi Cpl Warns - rest in peace Marine, your duty here on Earth is ended.

Rest in Peace Marine.
CPl Karl Maier
1st Ranger Battalion
75th Ranger Regiment
U.S. Army

I can't remember shedding a tear in the last ten years, but I have now.

Mere words do not do justice to what these men and women and their families do for us. Honor them, for they sure as hell honor all of us with their service.

If you DO NOT tear up,you are not alive....

GOD bless and keep those who have fallen,and those who stand for FREEDOM,

Back