• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

petition

SteelblueSteve

NAXJA Member #1179
Don''t close the corncross thread petition thread. Sign up now if you
it's kept you entertained the last week! It's the best Christmas present I'll get.Actually, getting my name in red with membership for Christmas would be better but this is sooooooooooo close in second place.

Last edited:
Gee....let me think....um.......NO!

If you have been here for more than 1 dance you know that it takes allot for me to do anything about a thread, this one has used up its last life and is now buried.

Move on.

Rev

I petition that the petition thread be locked...

sayit2.jpg

Rev Den said:
Gee....let me think....um.......NO!

If you have been here for more than 1 dance you know that it takes allot for me to do anything about a thread, this one has used up its last life and is now buried.

Move on.

Rev
Let me know where it's buried so I can piss on it's grave.What the fuck was I talking about?

Beezil said:
perhaps another accusatory GLJT turd looking to start some shit?

hope not.
Doesn't appear likely it was one of us "Turds"

The guy has been on a while, and has made a few posts. (I searched his posts right after I saw this thread)

I know GLJT pretty well, (There are only 20-some members) and there are only a handful that would go through the trouble of setting up an AE to start shit. Of them, I think I would be the only one who would wait this long for an opportunity to stir a little shit. (IMO, there is no way DUG has that kind of patience) BUT, I sure as heck wouldn't use it on CC- It has been beat to death here and since everyone here has already climbed up on their on personal cross of Martyrdom of CC, there would be no humor left in the subject. (I also would never say I like M/T Baha Claw tires- even I have standards)

On that subject- GIVE IT A REST- the only ones talking about CC are you guys, not GLJT. (Chewy can attest to that- our boards have been CC Free for several months) The reason CC is such a big deal is because you guys can't find any other drama to fill you lives with.

Move on. It's been over 3 months.

Cooter said:
Doesn't appear likely it was one of us "Turds"

The guy has been on a while, and has made a few posts. (I searched his posts right after I saw this thread)

I know GLJT pretty well, (There are only 20-some members) and there are only a handful that would go through the trouble of setting up an AE to start shit. Of them, I think I would be the only one who would wait this long for an opportunity to stir a little shit. (IMO, there is no way DUG has that kind of patience) BUT, I sure as heck wouldn't use it on CC- It has been beat to death here and since everyone here has already climbed up on their on personal cross of Martyrdom of CC, there would be no humor left in the subject. (I also would never say I like M/T Baha Claw tires- even I have standards)

On that subject- GIVE IT A REST- the only ones talking about CC are you guys, not GLJT. (Chewy can attest to that- our boards have been CC Free for several months) The reason CC is such a big deal is because you guys can't find any other drama to fill you lives with.

Move on. It's been over 3 months.

I hearya Cooter, perhaps this whole thing would have died, had you, zach and dug hoisted up your balls and conceded that your under-researched, hollow accusations and re-painting were completely without VAULE or ACCURACY.

And the appearance of corncross at T4ts were from individulas who didn't have first-hand knowledge of the original event, seems to have been light-hearted and for fun, nothing more.

and Less, rev intellegently locked the last thread before I had a chance to respond to you....I think you lack the necessary information that will illustrate how totally benign the event was. Give me the opportunity to describe in DETAIL the parameters of the event so you will understand that there were no "peckerheads" and there was no "stupid stunt" You sound as bad as cooter zach and dug for making assumptions and arriving at worst-case-senario conclusions.

PM me.

Beezil, I already talked to BJ on the phone months ago about this- he let it go, why can't you?

Thanks for proving my point, BTW.

You can tell BJ that he call call me if he wants to talk about it on the phone again if there is a need for him to revisit what was discussed last time.

Ambassador Cooter saying Cheers.....

Beezil said:
perhaps another accusatory GLJT turd looking to start some shit?

hope not.
This is a legit apology for the first post. It was just really stupid sarcasm meant to imply first I couldn't believe guys got as bent out of shape in the original thread as they got and secondly it was good the post was dead. Really dumb of me since I didn't just let it all go then, and it's not for me to understand why guys were bent out of shape , some were and I should've respected that . I do want a membership in NAXJA, will send in dues if not gotten for me by my wife for Christmas, since in the short time I've checked out this site it has been a source of great information that has saved me ten times the membership fee. I am not a member of GLJT and I apologize to any one from either group. Seems like eveyone 's a Jeep enthusiast here and there and I hope the holidays are good to all of you.

SteelblueSteve said:
This is a legit apology for the first post. It was just really stupid sarcasm meant to imply first I couldn't believe guys got as bent out of shape in the original thread as they got and secondly it was good the post was dead. Really dumb of me since I didn't just let it all go then, and it's not for me to understand why guys were bent out of shape , some were and I should've respected that . I do want a membership in NAXJA, will send in dues if not gotten for me by my wife for Christmas, since in the short time I've checked out this site it has been a source of great information that has saved me ten times the membership fee. I am not a member of GLJT and I apologize to any one from either group. Seems like eveyone 's a Jeep enthusiast here and there and I hope the holidays are good to all of you.

don't worry about it.

Back