• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM Talk

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
Post who's planning to do what, in what, and with who and what you're looking forward to and such.

Who's excited about the chili? lol. Im takin my recipe, hope yall like it. :chef:

I'm PLANNING on being out there, but on 2 wheels. I realized that when I go to events that I spend my time photographing than I do driving. Having a dirt bike will let me blast past all of you in your rolling cages and take pics and vids of you trying to break crap.

DG should be out there in her XJ though. Maybe she'll try to get it to flop again.....with me on the outside looking in this time though.

Dude! I know a dude with a Grizzly that he'll let me borrow! I'm taking it! Never thought of that.

Be forwarned, not all trails are friendly to anything but full-sized vehicles. There are some trails that I won't be allowed to take the bike on. It might be humorous to some peeps here to see if I break those rules or not. ;)

Now, I just have to sell off some stuff to buy an offroad bike....sigh

So you mean you dont have a dirt? lame.

Because they fly? Idk.

lol. So what camera are you taking to RoM?

I wanted to buy one today for my girlfriend, she's into journalism and natural photography, and I like taking pictures of the most random stuff, but I already owe Sony close to $6k. lol. That camera would just add another $2k to my debt.

I'm not in debt. I'm in a financial contract. Monthly payments, made on time, help increase the rate at which my credit grows and maintains itself healthy. That way, in a decade or so, I can buy me a big house.
And no i'm not dragging her up there, she wants to go. She also wants to become a member, since she does have immediate access to my XJ, but I don't entirely agree. I get enough of her already, I don't need her in my sanctuary.

Even though there must be an incredible age difference between us? lol Wheren't you born in the 1950's or something?

Ian, Hannah will be there with me again this year, and I am pretty sure Kurt's lady will be there as well.

Hannah pretty much stayed in the jeep the hole time cuz it was "cold and rainy". She is a poon sometimes.

I thought Kurt was leaving Kristi & Co. home this year due to the new addition?

I think I met Hannah for like 2 seconds. She gave me this look like I gave her the creeps, and went to sit in the Jeep or something LOL

Kristie might be coming... depend on or lodging (ahem... elite).

As for you giving her the creeps... You give us all the creeps. We just don't tell you... AH CRAP!

Back