• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

REDBIRD

Redbird's official opening weekend is April 4-5th. Following that weekend the park will be open 5 days a week, Thursday-Monday. The fees remain the same as last year; $10 per vehicle per day, no charge for passengers. The park hours will still be 9AM-5PM EST.

The Redbird Foundation will be holding several night rides throughout the year, keep an eye on the MWC forums as I will be making a formal announcement soon.

If anyone has questions about the park, please check out the website - www.redbirdsra.com or feel free to PM me.

Does anyone know if Redbird is going to be open this weekend? If they are we will be going !! If not we may head up to the badlands. If anyone is interested in going out this weekend.

I can't do it this weekend Jeff. You should come up to badlands on the 25th of next month if you can!

Anyone know where we are doing the trail clean-up??? We had talk about possibly May? Any knew information?

Anyone know where we are doing the trail clean-up??? We had talk about possibly May? Any knew information?
We're working on it. As soon as we set the date, you'll see it posted.

Back