• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anniversary issue of JPFreek Adventure Mag available Monday, 4/9

JPFreek1

NAXJA Forum User
The anniversary edition of JPFreek Adventure Magazine will be available for download from the JPFreek website on Monday, April 9. We've got some really cool content in this issue including a remarkable story of a German team who took two brand-new Wrangler JK Unlmited Rubicons to 21,804 feet in Chile and set a new Guiness World Record for a vehicle at altitude. Also in this issue is the first installment of the 'JPFreek Garage' which will be featured in all issues going forward and provides tech tips, etc.
Also note that the JPFreek website has been updated with a 'News & Events' section that will list all major Jeep and adventure events for the two month period of each issue. This section will be updated every two months when new issues of JPFreek are released so be sure to check out the website. We also plan to enhance the website with photos of reader rigs and video so if you have items you'd like posted on the site, please send them to:
[email protected]
Thanks for a succesful first year of our magazine. Our goal is to be the PREMIER Jeep and outdoor adventure publication, and we want all of you to know that we will be releasing our first issue in 'print' in early 2008! We greatly appreciate your support, take care and Happy Adventures!

ECKSJAY said:
Dude, you got like mad air on that last jump!
Funny you mention that. Here's what I wrote to Frank once I saw that:
IXNAYXJ said:
"Mad Air" @ jpfreek, huh? Sounds like I need to get an airborne picture of my Jeep now.
JPFreek1 said:
Sweet! If we can somehow get a shot of your XJ jumping the side of Mt. Rainier, that would be one hell of a shot!
Then of course I had to find this picture:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=913852

JumpinJeep.jpg

-----Matt-----

Can you imagine how much money Avanteone would make from the landing?

For this one you might want to use that pic and photochop in the snorkel, body damage, etc. and call it good.

Then again maybe a jump could be set up at the top of Evan's creek and Phil could use a high speed camera set up....... Rainier in the back ground... That's the stuff cover shots are made of.

Ha! If you were to actually setup such a jump...now that would be some slick cover material. And yes, 'Madair' got his cover shot in already on the first try. We'll have to make it tougher for him next round. ;)

By the way, if any of you have a cool tech article on a build, etc that you're planning in the next few weeks, let me know as we're looking for a good tech item for our next installment of the 'JPFreek Garage'. Anything from differential fluid changes and maintenance items to axle swaps, etc.

Back