• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RedBird SRA Sat. May 6th

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Some members of the MWC are organizing a run at RedBird SRA on May 6th. Anyone is welcome. It is asked that you have all of the NAXJA required equipment. Spread the word, we'd like to have a larger turnout than our last RedBird trip!

www.redirdsra.com

Here is some pics of our last RedBird Trip back in Nov. : Photobucket

you mis-spelled redbird in the link

I'm in, BTW.

bshaw said:
anyone interested in showing up day early? would like to come out more than just one day.

I might be able to be talked into it. oh by the way this is Derby weekend.....My wife is not happy that I am choosing wheeling over the derby.

Prepmech said:
I'll come if someone brings a chainsaw.

Let's make tree rails before then. I can't think of any better place to test them out.

BRIANHO13 said:
I might be able to be talked into it. oh by the way this is Derby weekend.....My wife is not happy that I am choosing wheeling over the derby.

damn, i was hoping to go to the derby this year. hmm

bshaw said:
Mark and Brian, once we get closer to the date lets make plans to head out early then. sound good?

Jah wol, mein freund.

I doubt I'll be able to make it Fri. Probably just Sat only. We'll see.

Maybe I'll show up early early Sat. morn and wake you guys up.:sunshine:

Where are we camping? I'm bringing home parts of this huge shipping crate from work that was used to transport a friction stir welder from Germany to cut up for firewood.

Back