• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird in May

ffemtxj

NAXJA Forum User
Re:Pedbirddn Lay

thr brava$`?

http://www.myxj.net/trail/Land_of_Lincoln_9-4-04/photos/DSC00067.JPGJ imf]
i've wˆ`eled w rh him fev ti ms.....`'s a good guy.

Who's up for it? Let's get the planning going now. May 20th is not good for me, wyfe's birthday weekend. Anything other than then is fine with me. Any suggestions? A Saturday is probably best. It'd be great to have the turnout we did last November, that was great! Here's the pics from last November: Photobucket

Camping was mentioned, I don't know if I could pull that off or not......we'll see.
We should come up with a name for the "event". Most of the other MWC runs have them, this one should too. We could make it an annual thing like Carnagefest.
Post up and let me know what you think guys.

TIA!

I'll go if the date works. How about early May? Memorial Day is the 27, 28, 29 I think? Not sure if I want to spend that weekend in Dugger or not...

Camping is always good and the Greene-Sullivan State Forest is in Dugger, so that may be the best option.

Let's say May 13. Any objections?
I really doubt I'll get enough play time alloted by the wyfe to camp. I'll start sucking up now.:D

May 19- 21, 2006 - - IFWDA Spring Fling at Redbird- Linton, Indiana.

Bring the wife and come on down for Spring Fling. hehe
This is always a great time. It is open to everyone, not just IFWDA members. There will be vendor displays set up in the parking lot.

The 13th looks ok at this point.

I'm sure the Spring Fling is a good time, but I'd rather not be there when it's packed.

How much time do you have to ask for Mike? Can't you just come up Friday night?

Looking forward to it already.

As of right now, 13th is good for me but I'll be travelling for work a lot in the next several months.

So far so good.

In! Note to self: make bed and rocker rails for MJ.

bshaw said:
Muddfest?? mmmm, fitting.... :D

I don't like it.
The mud really wasn't too bad last time, nothing like the pics of the Cliffs I've seen.

My thought was"RedBird Run" but it's just too lame.

Try again.

Oh Oh .......just had a brain fart

How about " Redbird Romp"

I kinda like it!

Back