• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Memorial Day?

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone thinking of going out on Monday?

I was thinking Sat or Sun, as the wife will be home Monday and expecting me to do stuff around the house :tears: , unless I could talk her into seeing the Badlands for her first time?

lesslimited said:
I was thinking Sat or Sun, as the wife will be home Monday and expecting me to do stuff around the house :tears: , unless I could talk her into seeing the Badlands for her first time?
I can only make it on Monday. I may be bringing a few guys out to get their Badlands cherries popped.

thank god someone else wants to go. been waiting for a reply. i am a definate to going. just let me know where to meet. i will be there sat, sun, and maybe monday. im hoping to get my t-case drop before friday. gota get that put on.

I am going to try and get everything done and be up there hopefully Sunday... even if it's for only the afternoon. I need Saturday to finish the rear hitch/bumper and traction bar, and Monday I've been invited to a family cookout over in Mooresville.

I really want (and need) to shake this thing down before Paragon.

Les

MuddinXJ said:
well if everyone is going sunday then i may just go sunday and monday. so everyone just gona have to figure out when and where we gona meet.
I'll be in the parking area behind the office at 9-9:30 on Monday. Look for the black '99 (see avatar)

Damn, looks like I'll have the place to myself on Monday.

Well, Summers is full, and even has a waiting list.
Even if there was room, I don't want to wait in line for 45 minutes behind slack-jawed yokels to ship or shower.
The wyfe and I will be at the Attica Inn Fri. and Sat. nights, and throwing down at Robies both nights.
The extra $100 is worth it for the hot shower and clean toilet, at least during a holiday weekend.
BTW, I am just going for some mild trail riding, as I am not as hardcore as the rest of you and have nothing to 'shake down'.
Hasta.

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
Well, Summers is full, and even has a waiting list.
Even if there was room, I don't want to wait in line for 45 minutes behind slack-jawed yokels to ship or shower.
The wyfe and I will be at the Attica Inn Fri. and Sat. nights, and throwing down at Robies both nights.
The extra $100 is worth it for the hot shower and clean toilet, at least during a holiday weekend.
BTW, I am just going for some mild trail riding, as I am not as hardcore as the rest of you and have nothing to 'shake down'.
Hasta.
If I change the location and mounting of my bobble hip hula girl would this qualify me for a shake down run.

BTW Scott, you are soooo not hard core.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it hard core, I call it not wanting stuff to fall off at NAC. Rather do a quick fix closer to home than PA. I'm only running green, maybe orange if I can get through it with 30's, NoSlip and no skids. If not, go go green!

Orange is still gonna be quite sloppy, and it will be PACKED with SWB Jeeps this weekend.
I will hit Green, White, a little of Pink, and, of course, the quarry.
That rock garden is (hopefully) going down this time.
Scattered storms coming Sunday, so the wyfe and I will roll out early to get some time in on the boat before the weekend ends.
Hasta.

On second thought...

You guys are all far too hardcore for me.
I am staying here and tailgating for some Brewers games and partying on my boat.
No sense driving 4 hours to stay in a fawking hotel, especially in Attica.
Hasta, and good luck to you all on you upcoming big block/full width swaps.

well it sounds good to me. i think me and my dad are gona go saturday, sunday, and maybe a lil monday. will just have to see. sounds good. last weekend i did orange and it was really muddy. but im up for anything. as long as no one wants to do the perg its all good

MuddinXJ said:
well it sounds good to me. i think me and my dad are gona go saturday, sunday, and maybe a lil monday. will just have to see. sounds good. last weekend i did orange and it was really muddy. but im up for anything. as long as no one wants to do the perg its all good
I got through the infamous Bgcntry line up Perg last Sunday with no visible damage.

kid4lyf said:
I got through the infamous Bgcntry line up Perg last Sunday with no visible damage.

A lot less silt and dirt between the rocks now than there was when I demolished it.
Don't you have a front locker?
Are you running 7.17 gears?
Do you have the PUV inertia-based anti-tip mechanism?
Hasta, and enjoy.

well i have heard people say unless you got 35s or above and are almost comp ready you will get stuck. i didnt think that was the truth but i mean you never know.

Urban Redneck said:
Who's in for Sunday and where do we want to meet? I will probably be down there around 9-9:30 AM.
See ya there - upper lot behind the office.

Back