• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In Case you missed it: Moab Toys for Tots... We Need YOU

F. F.

RELAX, this is the WEB
A Repost of the infor from Danno on the project:

NAXJA is going to sponsor a "Toys For Tots" program in Moab as an adjunct of our usual equipment raffle. Every year we always have a raffle for items that have been donated to us by some generous businesses. Heather has been working very hard on getting some stuff donated for this year's raffle. This is a MAJOR fund raiser for NAXJA. We raised about $1000 for the club last year.
This year we want to do something a bit different and give a little back to the local community. This "Toys For Tots" program is sponsored locally by the Dead Horse Motorcycle Club, of which the Slickrock Campground owner is a member. The program collects toys to give out locally to kids who would otherwise not have a Christmas.
For every toy you donate (new or new condition) you will get a free raffle ticket (maximum of ten). We WILL be very happy to accept more than ten toys each. But since this is also a fund raiser for NAXJA I must put a limit on the free tickets.
The benefits are:
1. You have a chance to win some great prizes
2. You will help some very needy child have a better Christmas.
3. This will help NAXJA's imagine locally. I hope to get a write-up in the local paper. Also some other publications such as UFWDA, Four Wheeler, etc.
4. This will also raise needed money for NAXJA to help maintain its web site.

I have already collected over 40 toys from the people I work with (no, they didn't get any raffle tickets!). With your help we can make this a VERY positive event for NAXJA (locally as well as nationally) and the needy children of the Moab area. I have arranged to have the president of the Dead Horse Motorcycle Club be present for the raffle where we can present him with the many toys we have collected.
Please be generous and let's all get behind this. It will be a very positive thing for NAXJA's image.
Thanks a lot folk and I look forward to see you all in Moab.
Dan Riggs NAXJA treasurer
3NAXJA_s_Toys_for_Tots_.jpg

Back