• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend of 10/17 Badlands

I could also be talked into going to Redbird instead if someone wants to try out some roof sliders.......

I could also be talked into going to Redbird instead if someone wants to try out some roof sliders.......

I'd be down with that. I put it on our calendar. I could probably go either place... may bring the wifey along if we can find a sitter. Probably be just a day trip for us though.

I wanna go .. Just have to wait till the end of month to say for sure.

Nick

Are they the roof sliders that you said you were going to build? If so I told you i would be your first cust. So im in.:D

Thats a big maybe Brian. I want to ride along on some of the tougher trails with you guys. Also, I wouldn't be mad if you gave me a set of roof sliders to test for ya! :D

October looks pretty quiet for me so count me in. I'd prefer Badlands over Redbird for this trip since I'll be heading to Redbird for the cleanup in November. Might go ahead and camp for the weekend, depends on the weather. Guessing most people would prefer Summers?

I will already be at the Badlands for the 4th TREC race on October 17th! I think you should make it the Badlands and then stay and watch the race...or maybe some of you should enter it...

mac 'come TREC with us' gyvr

This is officially going to be at badlands now, I will be staying at Badlands campground, Its just waaaay easier with the bus.

Tentatively I am planning on running the xjpopcanmonsterbuggy in the TREC race...hoping for a good crowd!

As long as I don't find anything terminal in the next couple of weeks, I have a list of a few mods to make and it will hopefully be good to go!

mac 'we'll see if the front end stays on!' gyvr

Tentatively I am planning on running the xjpopcanmonsterbuggy in the TREC race...hoping for a good crowd!

As long as I don't find anything terminal in the next couple of weeks, I have a list of a few mods to make and it will hopefully be good to go!

mac 'we'll see if the front end stays on!' gyvr

Was there ever a final rule set decided on for TREC? I would have been (hell, still am) interested in running it but was sure I wouldn't pass tech. What kind of stuff did you have to do to get your rig ready?

Was there ever a final rule set decided on for TREC? I would have been (hell, still am) interested in running it but was sure I wouldn't pass tech. What kind of stuff did you have to do to get your rig ready?

They are pretty much letting anything go as far as the tech in as long as its safe. I will have to run the unlimited A class with mine due to the coilovers and custom suspension. My concerns for mine that I am addressing are more of a personal thing for myself and passenger rather than TREC rules.

What class are you planning on running and what are your questions?

The only new thing for this race is that they are going to require you to have some sort of reflective clothing (more than half the race will be in the dark, so you can be seen if you get out of the rig) and to have a battery powered flashing light that you can put on your rig if you are broke and have no power for your lights so that other competitors can see you on the track.

mac 'pit crew for two races, co-driver for one, and now driver for the last' gyvr

Back