• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Downstream O2 Sensor Wiring Harness

in_motion

NAXJA Forum User
Someone helped themselves to my catalytic converter a few years back and left me with just the 4 pins and no connector. It's been fine ever since with a liberal application of electrical tape, but has lately been slipping out with more consistency.

I've looked at the pull-a-part as often as I can, but cats seem to go quick and everyone just cuts the harness off with it...

Does any retailer sell the plastic connector that connects the wiring harness to the oxygen sensor? Or just keep trying the pull-a-part?

Almost all the suppliers do. You could splice it(that's the way they come) or just use the connector body!

I doubt that the O2 plug is Cherokee specific, it probably is under lots of similar age Chrysler vehicles. Or, buy or scavenge any wire plug that has enough pins, and do a custom install.

I doubt that the O2 plug is Cherokee specific, it probably is under lots of similar age Chrysler vehicles. Or, buy or scavenge any wire plug that has enough pins, and do a custom install.

I found the Napa site comes in handy for this. Look up the part number for the O2 sensor. On the page for the O2 sensor you will see the words Buyers Guide. This will tell you every vehicle that the O2 sensor fits. So when in the boneyard gives you an idea of what kind of cars/trucks you are looking for.

I found the Napa site comes in handy for this. Look up the part number for the O2 sensor. On the page for the O2 sensor you will see the words Buyers Guide. This will tell you every vehicle that the O2 sensor fits. So when in the boneyard gives you an idea of what kind of cars/trucks you are looking for.

Awesome, thanks!

The Rockauto site does the same thing.

Back