• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's running 235s

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just wondering if anyone has had rubbing issues on a stock XJ with 235s

I run 235 BFG's, close to going on my 3rd set and have never rubbed once, full lock, trails, disconnected, not once.

I am currently running some 235 Nokian winter tires and I do rub slightly at full lock.

right on just got my wheels and tires mounted and balanced. I will get pics up to night i have to go to my buddy's house and throw them on. BTW they are a 4.25 in backspacing

DSC01424.jpg

Full lock, full compression.

I have been running 235's and haven't rubbed yet. Still bone stock too.

srimes said:
DSC01424.jpg

Full lock, full compression.

I can live with that i have a RE 2inch BB with full AAL waitin for warmer weather to put it on

poor tree

I ran them for a while, no rubbing, no issues. Now I have 30x9.50's rubbed a tiny bit at full lock, threw down $150 for some new cragars and solved everything.

Last edited:
DanMan2k06 said:
poor tree

No tree was harmed during that picture. It was already leaning over, the jeep could not push a tree that size over.

But I'm sure the tree feels used and humiliated and could use a hug, if one is so inclined.

here ya go guys got them on not a bit of rub at lock or any at all for that matter. Sorry for the night pic
S7300119-1.jpg

I am running the Bridgestone M773's in 235 7.5 15 size and no rubbing. As soon as they start to wear out I would like some like you have. Who makes those tires anyway and what is the actual size if they don't rub. They look like good off road rubber.

They are treadwright re-treads got them for 50 bucks a pop. Nice tire they balance real nice too, one of them didn't even need a weight

Back