• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boat Update: New name and graphics

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
All old graphics were peeled and cleaned and all new teal and black graphics applied. The new black bimini top will be here this week and hopefully an aluminum tower will be in order next week. Opinions?

Before:
DSC04764.jpg

DSC04763.jpg

After:
DSC05034.jpg

DSC05039.jpg

DSC05037.jpg

...and the name! :greensmok

DSC05040.jpg

:D

Much sportier. :yelclap:

wake tower i assume? what kind and from where? about to order one for our mastercraft prostar190....

what kind of wake does that thing put out?

i like it... did you do the vinyls?

Chris @ GATR said:
Yeah, WB tower. Not sure on brand yet, but I have been watching the black "Aerial's" on ebay.

same one i am lookin at.

Looks good...diggin the name...:passgas:

Good job! Looks much better...makes it looker newer too.

Do you own a graphics shop? I worked in one for about 4-5 years in high school and couple years in college. I loved it when we'd have a customer pay for me and my friend who worked there to go down to Destin or Orange Beach and install graphics on their deep sea boats. That was always fun! Free vacation!

how long till the tower? gonna put anything on it?

I suggest Monster towers. I have been in the boat business for 7 years now and a brand name is the only way to go when getting a tower. The ease of installation is incredible and the factory support is to.

Back