• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee chop any sugestions on filling in the back

techshooter02

NAXJA Forum User
any sugestions on filling in around the window and lower section?
we have some ideas about it, but wondering what other ideas are out there.:idea: thanks

craigslist027.jpg

i think like something from a truck would be pretty cool like half cabbed pretty much i think that would be sick or maybe just a soft cover make it detachable.

We have been looking all over the internet and some of these previous posted pictures we haven't seen.

This cherokee is a experimental rig for us (it was free) so we thought we would practice some ideas on it before doing our daily drivers. we are trying the upper part of the hatch up front first but looking for something more that hasn't been done yet, and being experimental chop like this we are up for trying anything really.:cheers:

craigslist042.jpg

:worship:

10 char.

scorpio_vette said:
sorry for the hi-jack. but everytime i see your jeep dude it makes me sad. LOL someday my XJ will grow up to be like that and grow some rear legs (coils).

that's by far my favorite XJ yet. good work man.

:D

Thanks man. I have a lot of fun with it.

Should be shooting some paint this weekend (finally) if everything goes right.

DSC02839.JPG

I was really thinking about back halfing mine and throwing the mj cab on the rear but I think I would have more fun with it off. I am not trying to high jack the thread or anything like that but want to get some more pics rolling for everyone. So how do you people who leave the back open cap the ends and support the roof.
craigslist027.jpg

Back