• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illinios Gulch...

=[ i hate working weekends! Come by IHOP! Get better food than mcdonalds.

So where is this place? Where are the pics?

077.jpg

076.jpg

038.jpg

043.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

105.jpg

109.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

119.jpg

That looked like lots of fun! Hopefully since I got a promotion, I will be able to get some weekend days off!

Now Josh, its not nice to make fun of the big money TJ that couldn't do what a 2500$ Cherokee could. Just because his rims/tires alone cost more than what it cost to put together my "Lincoln Locked" rig doesn't mean you should make fun of him for not being able to make it up as quickly or smoothly as I could. So what if he dug deep ruts up and made it even more difficult for the rest of us, I was still able to go back up a second time faster than any of his attempts. :D

Some pics:
ORA10.jpg

ORA11.jpg

ORA12.jpg

Thanks Stumpy for holding down my bumper, I don't care if they did ban you 'cause your the shite.

ORA28.jpg

No wonder I couldn't breathe. :)

ORA45.jpg

ORA46.jpg

A little water crossing action

ORA53.jpg

ORA54.jpg

ORA55.jpg

yeehaa

ode to stump
ORA56.jpg

ORA57.jpg

ORA58.jpg

I conquer all
ORA72.jpg

And because I couldn't resist, here is my strapping out Josh
ORA80.jpg

ORA84.jpg

ORA85.jpg

ORA88.jpg

me and stump just shooting the shite
ORA9.jpg

Unfortunately for me, while driving around to pull Josh out I didn't notice the one rock in my way and slammed into it doing atleast 20mph. I smacked into it with my shiny new RidgeLine HD steering setup horribly scratching the paint on it. :( I think when i backed off it I also caught my tire wrong and sliced the sidewall open, thats what I get for only airing down to 25psi. Luckily the plug held until I could get back to Denver, now my Jeep sits all sad until Thursday when my paycheck allows me to buy a replacement. I need to get me a spare too. The other good thing is my tires are new enough I can get away with only replacing the 1 tire.

ORA.jpg

Thanks to Josh for giving me a loner tire, even if it is bald. I'm going to put some good patched on it and mount it on another rim as a spare. I still have an oem rim in my storage I can use.

Stumpy too...cool!

Thanks for the pics!

The video my sister took was way better. :D Now if only Youtube will quit being gay and let me post it.

Back