• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free stuff, and some stuff for sale. (8.25" axle)

redtj1997

NAXJA Forum User
I am stripping a few XJ's and these are some parts I have that I am willing to sell/give away. first the free stuff.
all items listed came off of a 95 XJ 2wd and will be free untill the xj got to the dump:
-crossmember for transmission
-battery tray
-rear sway bar and links
-cat back exhaust cat is no good
-gas filler flap
-charcol canister
-heating and a/c stuff(as in the stuff behind the dash)
-rear veiw mirror
-stock shocks
-theres not much more good, but if you need something ask, I may have it.
-front sway bar

ok stuff for sale:
-rear fender flares $5
-blower motor $5
-wiper motor$40
-radiator$50
-front calipers and lines$40
-rear 8.25" 4.10 rear axle $150 complete with good brakes, drums, and parking brake cables
-gas tank(metal) $50
-fuel sending unit$150
thanks for looking
I will send pictures if you send me your e-mail address. I will ship as well at your expense.
Todd

How far away from Chapel hill? Also, how much would shipping that tranny crossmember be to Knoxville,TN?

Grill, grill surround or front bumper any good?
Also AWT 28, I have a stock radio i'd sell you real cheap if he doesn't.

Just curious if you had a factory pwr antenna, preferably one that works, available?

ok, I work in chapel hill so I am there everday. rougemont is north of durham and south of roxboro on 501.
grill and grill surround are staying with me for now. I am going to try and use them. I do have a stock radio, I do not know if it works, I haven't gotton power to the the xj yet. let me know if you are still interested. I'm not sure about the power anntenna. I'll have a look when I get home tonight. thanks I think that has all the answers to your questions.
Todd

not anytime soon. I could send it for $5 though.
todd

If BrianGibson doens't come through for the Bat Tray, I'll paypal you the $5 today! I got a little, um, muscular with mine when I put my Optima in... :)
-Tom

Todd,
You wouldn't happen to have the intermediate exhaust pipe from that 2.5 would you? It's the one that runs from the manifold down to the flange at the cat converter. I need one that DOESN'T have the O2 sensor bung welded in halfway down the pipe. If so, I'll take it from you (when I come down, probably looking like the week of the 22nd sometime)
Jeff

Do you have the coil spring isolators? Are they in good condition (not ripped and rusted out like mine :))

tom, the battery tray is up to you. however, I realized forgot to say that this is pretty much just the tray. I do not have the top clamp.
I do have the front spring isolators off the 95. they are in good operationg condition. I could proboly get them to you for $10 shipped.

I belive I've e-mailed you as well. got your pm anyway. let me know if I'm mistaken. Todd

Did someone speak for the 8.25? I need to rebuild and mine.
Thanks.

I've got some interest in it but no green.
Todd

Back