NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Colorado Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Colorado Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old July 7th, 2010, 06:58
NAXJA Forum User

Fuel pump help; crank, no start.

See OEM Tech thread here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...#post244985442

Long story short, fuel pump is not priming. I need to know what to check to verify bad pump or not (fuses/relays, etc.). Thought CPS(K?), but that was assuming spark and fuel. Pressure I had yesterday must have bee residual. Resistance across A&B shows 218 ohms. Only have DMM, so can't check cranking voltage (0.5 to 0.8 right?).

I'll likely be back and forth from here to the jeep. If you've got something I really ought to know, I can be reached @ 7 too oh - tree niner 4 - 1 niner 55.

Thanks,
Brian