• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

86 jeep comanche

podm98c

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I have a 86 comanche I'm wanting to get ride of. I bought this as a project and it does need a little tlc. It's a long bed with red interior, it has the 2.8 in it. The motor is junk but it does run, not well though. I had planned on swapping a 3.0 diesel in. Rear axle has 4.10s, I robbed the 4.10s out of the front for my xj. Some rust on the drivers side, on the bed, rockers and floor pan. Over all the mj is in decent shape. Make a offer, I'm also open to trades.

FB_IMG_1454167678424.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FB_IMG_1454167720151.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Let me know when the 92 is forsale

:)

mac 'just missed it' gyvr

I don't think he is going to sell the 92, I'm not expecting much for mine. I'm just tired of looking at it and I don't have the time to do what I want to it anymore.

I couldn't remember which one of you owned the 92...

mac 'slow with names' gyvr

Well we do lI've down the road from each other. Honestly I'd take 600 obo. or something close In value xj related or a set of decent used 33s. For anyone else interested.

Back