• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee " FOR SALE "

wingnut

NAXJA Forum User
As the title reads the Cherokee is a 1995 with 4 1/2" of lift, Pro Comp 32X11.50X15 Mud terrains with approimately 50% tread left. Surco safari rack with adapter for spare tire on the roof. (Spare not included) Vehicle is painted Olive Drab and has a 16"white star on each of the front doors along witha 22" star painted on the hood. Anyone that has wheeled at the Badlands or have been to any of the Chicagoland meet and greets have seen this Jeep. The running gear has been reworked from the front DANA 30 with Detroit Truetrac and 4'10 gears to the rear DANA 44 with a full spool and 4'10 gears also. The engine is a newly installed long block from Marshall engines which is still under the original factory warranty. ( 3 years or 100,000 miles) Engine was installed in September of last year and has been driven less than 15.000 miles. If anyone has any questions or is interested in pictures all can be aranged. I can be reached either by e mail at [email protected] or you can call me at home 757-966-5677. I am currently living in the Virginia Beach area but the Jeep is located in the Atlanta area. I can and will arange shipping of this vehicle for an additional fee for anyone interested.

Wingnut

wingnut im nelson from gljt im new since you left i have the 95 white xj thats been pic of day heard alot about you if your serious about selling the xj pm me on the gljt site under (nelson)

wingnut said:
As the title reads the Cherokee is a 1995 with 4 1/2" of lift, Pro Comp 32X11.50X15 Mud terrains with approimately 50% tread left. Surco safari rack with adapter for spare tire on the roof. (Spare not included) Vehicle is painted Olive Drab and has a 16"white star on each of the front doors along witha 22" star painted on the hood. Anyone that has wheeled at the Badlands or have been to any of the Chicagoland meet and greets have seen this Jeep. The running gear has been reworked from the front DANA 30 with Detroit Truetrac and 4'10 gears to the rear DANA 44 with a full spool and 4'10 gears also. The engine is a newly installed long block from Marshall engines which is still under the original factory warranty. ( 3 years or 100,000 miles) Engine was installed in September of last year and has been driven less than 15.000 miles. If anyone has any questions or is interested in pictures all can be aranged. I can be reached either by e mail at [email protected] or you can call me at home 757-966-5677. I am currently living in the Virginia Beach area but the Jeep is located in the Atlanta area. I can and will arange shipping of this vehicle for an additional fee for anyone interested.

Wingnut

hey um can i get a couple pics and a price on your jeep um i am kinda interested in it it sounds cool as hellum jhow much rust is on it please get back to me as soon as possible thank you

wyatt wiggins

Back