• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone running 3.5" lift with no lift shackle relocators?

4x4JeePmaNthINg

NAXJA Forum User
trying to find a new shackle thats going to fit hd no lift relocators. i need about 5" eye to eye, but the real kicker is it needs to fit in the bracket for up travel.

If anyone has this set up what are you running?

I don't understand the question.

A stock shackle is 3" from center bolt hole to center bolt hole. Most aftermarket shackles are for 1 to 1.5" of lift (i.e.:5" or 6" center to center). 0.5" is not going to make all that much difference when used with the HD no-lift shackle relocation brackets. There are plenty of mounting options to dial in the amount of lift you want in the rear.

I pic would be good but what angle are you shooting for?

I pic would be good but what angle are you shooting for?

Im aiming for 45* angle, but what I have (IRO stock shackles) will not fit flexing up into the HD no lift relocators. These shackles are capable of 4.75", their body is too wide.

These no lift relocators seem to work better for more lift than the RE3.5" lift im running, trying not to go above. maybe a longer spring than RE is better with these as well.

so here i need a narrower/ longer shackle like boomerang, But I need about 5" eye to eye get the 45*. this puts the shackle at the uppermost forward hole of the relocator.

Im trying to find someone with these relocators and lift so that i dont buy a shackle that doesnt work. RE2700 is 5" eye to eye, but im not sure how much room its uptravel will have from clashing with the bracket.

Im aiming for 45* angle, but what I have (IRO stock shackles) will not fit flexing up into the HD no lift relocators. These shackles are capable of 4.75", their body is too wide.

These no lift relocators seem to work better for more lift than the RE3.5" lift im running, trying not to go above. maybe a longer spring than RE is better with these as well.

so here i need a narrower/ longer shackle like boomerang, But I need about 5" eye to eye get the 45*. this puts the shackle at the uppermost forward hole of the relocator.

Im trying to find someone with these relocators and lift so that i dont buy a shackle that doesnt work. RE2700 is 5" eye to eye, but im not sure how much room its uptravel will have from clashing with the bracket.

I was thinking that you were trying to lay them over to far. The general concensus is 25-30* is the maximum for the best use. Cal's pic shows a good angle.

I think the stinkyfab shackles will work for you, but they won't be listed available for maybe 3 more weeks.

Find pics on the last page of this thread

https://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=246690156

so far those are the closest thing that looks to work. Theyve narrowed the body for this exact problem. my ideal set would have the hole right where the bend on the shackle is (5" i-i)
Do you think SFR would be able to make a set like that or are they kinda stuck with their already made design?

Any plans on them being greasable?

They are 5.5" hole to hole. That extra half inch is not going to be noticeable, it would work out to about 3/16" change in ride height or less.

And no. there is no reason at all to grease a poly bushing. but you could very easily drill a hole and add a zerk on your own if you wanted to.

Back