• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOPAR FLOORPANS ON AMAZON

Many of these 1996 Right Hand Drive Jeep Cherokee parts

not sure if this will fit your application will it?
would be great if it were left hand drive... maybe some of it or maybe all of it will fit... I have no experience with body, frame and floor pan work. If it does work I can see myself grabbing on of these if for no other reason than to have it in years to come.

Yup, those are the real deal, part of a recent liquidation by Mopar. Everything
I've read has stated there good thru 96 though.
Even if you just use sections, its still a good deal because its going to fit, just
need to drill holes to duplicate spot welds to unibody.

Rear floor areas, roofs, entire sides of XJ's are available as well.(structure)

$20?
Mopar S-55174807 Genuine OEM Front Floor Pan For 1984-01 Jeep Cherokee
Other products by Mopar
td.productLabel { font-weight: bold; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 0px; } table.product { border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; }Price:$137.69

Mine came up with almost 7x that?

Floor pan is identical on LHD or RHD, Dash and steering only diff. and of course, under the hood and steering.

I see, good to know
now I have a 97, so I take it this won't work for me?
dang 97+, seems they are very difficult to find good 'non accident' rigs in my area. and when i do the guy won't let me in to pull parts and charges $50 per pull minimum. back home the wreckers don't have any 97+

If I just need to replace the floor pans, would buying one of these, cutting out the floors and welding them in work?

sorry to hijack thread

BBeach said:
$20?
Mopar S-55174807 Genuine OEM Front Floor Pan For 1984-01 Jeep Cherokee
Other products by Mopar
td.productLabel { font-weight: bold; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 0px; } table.product { border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; }Price:$137.69

Mine came up with almost 7x that?

Rocketman said:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FQ7FPC/103-3007920-6995868?_encoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=15684181

YES, the price is amazing and only $20 shipping.

Damn, thinking about it, I should have ordered 20 and sold em here!! :)

Didn't know exactly where to put this one... so I put it here since putting one in involves a bit of MODIFICATION.

$20 shipping.

Im kinda thinking if you have any possibility of needing a floorpan, you might want to pick one of these up NOW.....

beakie said:
I see, good to know
now I have a 97, so I take it this won't work for me?
dang 97+, seems they are very difficult to find good 'non accident' rigs in my area. and when i do the guy won't let me in to pull parts and charges $50 per pull minimum. back home the wreckers don't have any 97+

If I just need to replace the floor pans, would buying one of these, cutting out the floors and welding them in work?

sorry to hijack thread

If you think ahead of the cuts, Im sure you could make them work.

91 Jeep Project said:
They look fine to me, just throw some carpet down there and call it good.

well i had carpet in there and i was going through what looked like a shallow puddle , but it dropped deep and water came pouring over my windows and through the holes in the floors. Carpet was ruined and had i left it in there, it would have just made the rust worse.

Detour said:
Yup, those are the real deal, part of a recent liquidation by Mopar. Everything
I've read has stated there good thru 96 though.
Even if you just use sections, its still a good deal because its going to fit, just
need to drill holes to duplicate spot welds to unibody.

Rear floor areas, roofs, entire sides of XJ's are available as well.(structure)

are the rear floors on amazon too? i could use one of those alnog with the front.

Dont know, that was the first time I've ever visited the AMAZON.

All the parts are available elsewhere as well, I'll look into it a little deeper.

Rear floors weren't available. BUT this pan covers the rear seat floor pans as well. Goes all the way back to the crossmember under the rear seat.

These are part of the "discovered" inventory meant for foreign dealerships. Out there elsewhere are new trannys and even NOS 4.0's. A few local online groups bought up all the parts they could find and are disributing their wares online.

I have looked at these in the past at JeepDiscount ( the same ppl selling these) or whatever it is called and the only reason I didn't buy then was the S & H was around $150.
I saw these for $20 S&H and couldn't pass it up.
If you check Amazon.com under "Mopar" you'll find a lot of OEM Jeep parts

Rear floors weren't available. BUT this pan covers the rear seat floor pans as well. Goes all the way back to the crossmember under the rear seat.

Dont think thats Exactly true......But-
The abutting rear area is available elsewhere to create an entire floor pan,
elsewhere.....not in the AMAZON....; )

Back