• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirt printing work/design - question

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
so i made a shirt design with a front and back, only to realize that the colored shirt i want to put it on on cafepress does not allow for a print on the back of the shirt through their service. Would it be feasible for me to order my shirt through cafepress (reason for this is because i have credit on there so id in effect get it for nothin) and have someone else print my back image on the back of the shirt when it arrives from cafepress with the front? im really not sure what (or how) to look for locally for something like this. :(

these are the designs (ideally on the OD green color, but can be black as well)

Front:
shirtfront.jpg

Back:
caatback.jpg

The service you are looking for is called "screen printing". Its printing on clothing, fabrics, etc. I googled Connecticut yellow pages and came up with over 200 locations near Fairfield. Try just looking it up in your local yellow pages, there should definitely be someone in town or local that can help you out...

Back