• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 2003 Registration Form

Casper

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Gang,
I am posting this email to inform you that the registration form for the "Moab 2003 XJ 20th Anniversary Event" will be posted sometime this week. Richard, Remi and I, (Casper), have been working on this form for some time to simplify it for all those attending. I want to stress some very important issues concerning registration. Although there is "NO" fee for this year's event, If you want to gaurantee your purchase of T-shirts and meal tickets, it is very important that you send in your money along with your registration form. The reason for this is because there will be "Only a Limited amount of T-shirts and meal tickets sold on site at the registration table. There will be some of us that cannot pay until arriving at the event, and that is what those are planned for, SO if you can send in your fees with your form, it is best for you and NAXJA. We believe the form is setup to explain everything very well, but in the event you have any questions, feel free to email me at: [email protected]
There is a cut off for the registration, and it is Sept. 5th, so let's get those registrations in ASAP
Also, for any of you that know or participate in other "JEEP XJ" clubs, NAXJA would appreciate your help in announcing the event information and registration to them, so we all can enjoy the celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the Cherokee XJ.
Again, Keep watching for the registration form, for it should be up very shortly............................

Thank you,
Casper

Back