• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee Wheels & Tires, WA

My_Little_Pony

NAXJA Forum User
I have one set of wheels off of my Jeep Cherokee. They will fit on 84 - 00 Jeep Cherokees and Jeep Comanche's (truck). They are 29's, the biggest size that fits on a stock Jeep, before you have to lift it. They were used for about 6 months, they are in great condition. They are All-Terrain tires and work perfect in the snow. The wheels are in mint condition, they are the stock Laredo wheels. I am asking $400 or best offer for the wheels and tires. Send me a PM or email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

- Kevin

PS I am in the Seattle area

Alright, I have 4 interested parties...The first one with the cash will have the wheels and tires. I know everyone is waiting for some photos of just the tires/wheels (and not my Jeep with the tires/wheels). I will have photos tomorrow, I have put my camera in the Jeep, so on my way home from work tomorrow I will stop at the shop and snap a couple photos.

Back