• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Washer Fluid and climbing up steep stuff.

Drunk tank

NAXJA Forum User
So there I was yesterday driving up this cool big ass rock I found and in the process I look at my hood and am like WTF.... all my washer fluid was pouring out of the windsheild sprayers like no bodies business. Been wonderin where all my damn washer fluid goes too...

P7210394.jpg

Anyhow, anyone know of a good way to stop that? Nothin like goin through some big ass muddy puddles on the way home and then realizing you have no washer fluid

I disconnect the hose on the rear wiper and double it over before I run a zip tie around it. When I get off the trail I cut it off.

I haven't had trouble with leaking from the front though, as your post mentions you might be having.

Drunk tank said:
So there I was yesterday driving up this cool big ass rock I found and in the process I look at my hood and am like WTF.... all my washer fluid was pouring out of the windsheild sprayers like no bodies business. Been wonderin where all my damn washer fluid goes too...

P7210394.jpg

Anyhow, anyone know of a good way to stop that? Nothin like goin through some big ass muddy puddles on the way home and then realizing you have no washer fluid

If you want to get fancy put a pressure valve of sorts in there that doesn't let the fluid flow unless there is some pressure on it.

Back