• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB fan shroud/ efan

CAJJ93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
why, for the life of me, can I not find a fan shroud? I've been to 3 pick n pull and J&W twice. no one has a fan shroud and apparently they sell like hot cakes
1993 xj 4.0

also any sort of electric fan would be cool (pun). my jeep is running hot I don't have time to fix it the right way

dude search around online, the JY ones are old and brittle, a while back i found brand new ones , thanks to mike 1331, for 5$ a piece plus shipping. buy a couple. so totally worth it, they were like half the price of pnp but brand new.

Rockauto has new fan shrouds for $11. Part number CH3110104.

bought it. thanks

I have a 16" e-fan id sell for 40.00. It hangs down but the amount it does could be used to cool a trans cooler.

interested. I'm going to keep bleeding air bubbles out of the system and see where I end up. I don't know why it over heats its got new radiator, cap, fan clutch, water pump, tstat, heater core

interested. I'm going to keep bleeding air bubbles out of the system and see where I end up. I don't know why it over heats its got new radiator, cap, fan clutch, water pump, tstat, heater core

I just posted this in the OEM Tech forum. My advice to you is to put in an aftermarket temp gauge and sender. When i put mine in, i realized i wasn't even running past 190* on a stock thermostat. Although i do have an aftermarket radiator and new hoses.

and, IMO fan shrouds on the XJ's are the one of the most broken parts on the thing.

I have the e-fan, mechanical fan and shroud that came off the wife's 01 sitting in the garage.

shipping might be prohibitive.
make me an offer.

Back