• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINAL BUILD DAYS

x*BIGASSALEX*j

NAXJA Forum User
Alright gang, we have 7 days left. So get in your garages, car ports or yards and get all these last minute repairs done.

As of today 03/19/2009 we have 7 DAYS LEFT

I have a driver shaft to put in... and Im ready to roll again.

See you everyone there.

Im ready to go I just need to find out why my brakes are squeaking so much! And I hope I dont overheat towing a 2800 lb tent trailer over there. Gotta get a few groceries, but the Jeeps ready to hit the trails.

Im getting very anxious!

lube lockers, change axle studs, lugnuts, LOF on tow rig even though its not going to the event, charge batt in jeep and trailer, refil propane, pack, pack booze...

i am hoping to do a rocker replacement as well. we shall see......

i have the front axle on from the zuk on the garage floor in about as many pieces as a toy axle breaks down in to, front shock mounts need to be reworked a little and need to repalace the banana shaped front driveshaft,lof on the f350,and clear out all of the side jobs in the garage to have money for the trip,it is going to be a busy week.

justin

i have the front axle on from the zuk on the garage floor in about as many pieces as a toy axle breaks down in to, front shock mounts need to be reworked a little and need to repalace the banana shaped front driveshaft,lof on the f350,and clear out all of the side jobs in the garage to have money for the trip,it is going to be a busy week.

justin

Holy crap, I didn't know Justin was gonna make it. Sweet.

I finished up on a list of things today. I need to get my winch installed, button up some wiring, and make a trac bar adjustment. Hope to have it on the trailer Wednesday night.

well im done with mine just need to do some work on the trailer now it blew some fuses in my truck when i hooked it up to go out yesterday and the landing gear on it is kinda fubar.

Well Im all done too. Stewie and my neighbors impact helped me out tremendously.

However I noticed that I have bad Ball joints.. so if any body has some PLEASE TAKE THEM!! (DRIVER SIDE) I wont have time this week to pick some up, so let this be a karma thing.

As a karma trade off, I will bring a NON disco passenger side axle shaft for a d30, a late model rear drive shaft and other misc parts if someone breaks down...

glad we got you taken care of alex. i hated to be the bearer of bad news though about the ball joints. be sure to talk to dave about how to remove the ball joints without a press. good info.

i got the lube lockers in (broke my male hex driver torqueing the bolts down), fresh lube in the diffs, lug nuts and wheel studs in, helicoiled a thread for the trans pan, and took the trans pan off to put a new gasket on it. still need to finnish cleaning off the surface for the pan (pulling the pan is a PITA with a TnT belly pan), check/ adjust fluids as needed, charge trailer batt, and trade in propane cylender- the gas station wouldnt do it lastnight because it was after dark.

making a junkyard run this week to see if i can find a treasure to sell at RF.

glad we got you taken care of alex. i hated to be the bearer of bad news though about the ball joints. be sure to talk to dave about how to remove the ball joints without a press. good info.

Just go to autozone and borrow one. They charge you for it and refund when you return.

well while moving the zuk out of the garage lsat night i found a trail of ps fluid,need to fix the leaking pressure hose (reuseable psc fitting) and need to weld about a 1/2 in spacer to the steerimg knuckle to get the draglink to stop rubbing the leaf spring i think im not geting full steering one direction due to that. and we found out my trailer will not fit 2 rigs so i trying to figure that out also,never a dull moment with me around

Well i beter hurry up than

ixz2ug.jpg

j5inpv.jpg

Back