• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Role Call...

Thanks for hav'n it, I'll be there 6 days starting Tuesday so I can get the spot in the shade under the tree. I hear there are very few trees in AZ.

Im in and Im telling baron von root he has to go too...
themud
plus my wife will have her own rig to drive if she gets that weekend off...

Good News: There are trees where we camp
Bad News: Most of them are to short to make shade.

Short little trees, cute, can we camp by some older trees? Thanks for filling me in Jon. Thom

Hey im new to this so i dont know propper edicate (sp?) but im not a naxja member (sad seeing as how my uncle is the vice pres) but i would love to come out for a couple days if thats all kosher?

Hey im new to this so i dont know propper edicate (sp?) but im not a naxja member (sad seeing as how my uncle is the vice pres) but i would love to come out for a couple days if thats all kosher?

You don't need to be a member. Heck, you don't even need to drive a Cherokee (your Dad can even come!)
Come on out and have fun, these guys are (mostly) harmless.

:D

lol thanks unc. well kool i should be there then. ill see if my dad is up to the ridicule lol

Back