• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pic thread after WF please

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I have to work all weekend plus the only strap i have is only 10 ft long and i have no recovery points or a fire extinguisher. I hope to catch up with you guys this spring and summer with my Roommates TJ with me in my XJ. Please start a pic thread. Have fun and be safe fellas:peace:

Last edited:
There'll be pics. However, that 's not a valid excuse to miss WF. There are open seats to be had. Leave now. You have time.

mandatory overtime i can't miss that i like having a job too much:thumbup:

FlexdXJ said:
mandatory overtime i can't miss that i like having a job too much:thumbup:
My job tried telling me I had to come in over the weekend after they accepted my request 3 weeks ago...I told them "F*ck that" and went back to work.

Still debating if i should leave at 2:30am tonight after work or in the morning.

Sam

polar_jeep_04 said:
I toasted my rear CV shaft and rear TC output shaft so ill be here in ohio wasting vaction time. BOO!!! :bawl:

sounds like my roommate he has a grenaded D35(due to the 37s and the air locker) it happens man

seanR said:
Being ghey is the only excuse acceptable.
So far Kim, Randy, and I are the only ones who qualify....

But Sean.... I thought we had agreed to be ghey together.....

Ya know..... I really wish Randy had gone. We would have about 70 pictures already plus at least one movie.... Damn I'm gunna miss you, bro

I've got pics, but they won't be uploaded until later. Sorry, I'm not a high-tech junkie. I still have to transfer them off of my 5 1/4" floppys. My dinner pics didn't turn out for some reason. Dave took most of them so I'm saying it's his fault.

If you weren't there......you were misseed. :kissyou:

Another great weekend with MWC friends is in the books. I would call it a sucess.:thumbup:

Pics to come eventually.

Rev Den said:
Left our camera in the room the whole time.

Whoops.

Rev

Hey, we'll look at those pics too!
:cheers:

Back