• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

* Attica Weather Forecast *

weather men and politicians are the only people that can keep their job by lying on a daily basis.....

XJ&TJ4ME said:
weather men and politicians are the only people that can keep their job by lying on a daily basis.....

Also the only people that do their jobs without looking out the windows in their office at what's really going on . . .

RedHeep said:
Also the only people that do their jobs without looking out the windows in their office at what's really going on . . .

Very true...

A quote from President Eisenhower:

"Farming looks mighty easy when your pen is your plow and the nearest corn field is 1000 miles away"

That is about the most "correct" comment that I have been able to find pertaining to politicians and telling the truth.

I know that has nothing to do with the weather and this thread, but it relates back to the politicians comment! Carry on....

i was hoping that we might actually have snow on the ground like we did back in 2002, i think it was 2002...we've got about 4-5 inches of snow on the ground in fort wayne right now with mroe coming...

mac 'looks liek attica will be a mudfest' gyvr

Sounds like it is also going to be reasonably warm this weekend to which will make it very sloppy out. Still should be a lot of fun.

Those tsl's should help ya out there macgyvr.

Jeepguy91 said:
Sounds like it is also going to be reasonably warm this weekend to which will make it very sloppy out. Still should be a lot of fun.

Those tsl's should help ya out there macgyvr.

i'm starting to regret trading my TSL's for Iroks :D

xj4life said:
i'm starting to regret trading my TSL's for Iroks :D
I'm starting to regret the "trailcutters" that are on the wife's XJ.

Snowing like mad here, and with a high of 42 on sat I imagine that the water will be flowing.

Here's to the wife learning how to use the skinny pedal:D

yeah there's be a lot of thawing lately. creek might be kind of high for once.

87manche said:
I'm starting to regret the "trailcutters" that are on the wife's XJ.

Snowing like mad here, and with a high of 42 on sat I imagine that the water will be flowing.

Here's to the wife learning how to use the skinny pedal:D

Yeah, I'm glad I sold the LTBs for BFGs. Oh well.

I was thinking the creek may be a little higher than usual also. The washout after the tubes my be interesting as well.

IllianaXJ said:
Yeah, I'm glad I sold the LTBs for BFGs. Oh well.

I was thinking the creek may be a little higher than usual also. The washout after the tubes my be interesting as well.

It's been filled. WF06 was my last time there though so it may have washed out a little. At that time, it was filled up and was level with the bottom of the tubes.

Haleyes said:
It's been filled. WF06 was my last time there though so it may have washed out a little. At that time, it was filled up and was level with the bottom of the tubes.
I was there Labor Day 07 and coming out of the left tube the front dipped above the headlights and the rear bumper hit coming out of the tube. Troy may have filled it since then, but I'll probably be going around that section since I didn't get my cowl intake done.

Crap!

He needs some bigger rocks in there if it keeps washing out like that. I know I don't care to do a Chewie submarine reenactment.

I hear ya, I am not too excited about doing a "Deep-6" with my unshielded cold air intake...wait, I do have it semi shielded with a mop bucket that is cut to fit...custom baby!!! :D

Back