• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is camping?

I'll be camping in my van, Thursday night for sure.

Friday and Saturday I'll have the option of the couch in my buddy Fred's motorhome if it's too cold.

steelmen said:
If I still plan on staying overnight, I'm going to be camping, but my plans are ever-changing.

Jeepguy91 said:
I will be camping but depending on the weather might be sleeping in the truck.

me to :D

planning to camp...will either be in my tent or in Gene's slide in camper...aka "the Big Easy"

what's the point of a campground and campfire if everyone stays in hotels?

Pat said:
planning to camp...will either be in my tent or in Gene's slide in camper...aka "the Big Easy"

what's the point of a campground and campfire if everyone stays in hotels?

Cause I like to be warm at sleepy time and I also enjoy warm showers. There'll still be a campfire MWC style. I and others just won't be sleeping at the campground. You won't hardly notice the difference.

I will be staying at the B&B, it was a concesion I made to get the Lynn to tag along....

BRIANHO13 said:
I will be staying at the B&B, it was a concesion I made to get the Lynn to tag along....

Good call. My wife likes to stay at B&B's too. I enjoy them as well.

does any one know what the hours are at the camp ground office. It will be fairly late when I roll in friday night 9-10 ish. wife says got to have elec. something about wanting A heater in the camper shell.

Oh we'll be up don't worry about that. It's not like they shut off the power at each site, you should be able to pick your spot, plug in and then register in the AM. May not be a bad idea to give them a call ahead of time to let them know though.

FYI - according to the website, they charge a $3/day visitor fee, so be prepared to fork out $3 if they hassle you at campfire time and you're not registered.

IllianaXJ said:
FYI - according to the website, they charge a $3/day visitor fee, so be prepared to fork out $3 if they hassle you at campfire time and you're not registered.
First I've heard of that.

They've never pressed it before.

Yeah, I have never had any problem either, just wanted to make sure something was said in case we were surprised, given the amount of campers vs. campfire attendees.

If you are not camping there....stop in and say hi at the office, a little smile and handshake goes a long way.

If they ask for the $3 it will be the first year, but for as many people that usually are there, I cannot blame them at all.

Rev

Back