• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Pot luck

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Weather permiting, there will be a Pot Luck dinner Friday night at the campground.

If you're gonna make it, post up what you will bring so we don't end up with 15 crock pots of lil' smokies.:confused1

I'll be bringing the most important thing!

:thumbup:

I've never had Oatmeal Stout. I'm curious to try it.

I've got a little bit of Bambi I'll bring if someone will have a grill. Backstrap butterflys. I ain't lugging my sweet azz Weber to WF.:D If I would have been thinking, I would have kept my ol' junker for occasions such as this.:tears:

Hale

I can bring paper plates, napkins
and plastic forks, spoons and knives.

BOB (and Tater)

i'll bring some chips...and who knows what else...

mac 'might try to dig up some firewood too, we'll see' gyvr

I wouldn't worry about it Trav. If Rev is going to have a Weber, we'll be set.

Gas Rev?

IllianaXJ said:
Kim and I will whip up a batch o' cookies.

I have a almost full propane cyl. if we need a backup.

Careful.....she's already "got one in the oven.":wave:

Im in I can bring buns, condomments, napkins etc. Let me know.

I can bring some potato salad, macaroni salad, and baked beans. And anything else i can think of.

Jennifer says she'll send one of those really really good apple pies like she made for the pig gig. Maybe even two of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome Howie!:thumbup:

Who's going to be present at the potluck Friday night? We need to figure out what we're doing for meat. I don't have enough for everyone to fill their belly.

Back