• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Swap Meet

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
My short list is that I have a set of 35 c-clip shafts that I will be bringing to sell.

I might (probably will) come up with more before then.

mac 'they even come with the c-clips' gyvr

I have a ZJ tie rod and draglink combo I could bring. The tie rod is solid as compared to the XJ hollow tube.

Also have a stock set of LCAs.

(2) stock honeycomb aluminum rims.

(1) 31" off brand all terrain spare tire in good shape mounted on a stock honeycomb aluminum rim.

Maybe more.

I have a front HP44 for sale ready to bolt in (it will stay in the heep through wf).

alloy shafts, joints 5.13's, aussie, heavy duty 1 ton steering, drop waggy pitman arm, drilled and tapped hydro assist steering gear and ram.

BRIANHO13 said:
I have a front HP44 for sale ready to bolt in (it will stay in the heep through wf).

alloy shafts, joints 5.13's, aussie, heavy duty 1 ton steering, drop waggy pitman arm, drilled and tapped hydro assist steering gear and ram.
Dammit! As soon as I get the 30 decently built this comes along :D

I have a set of grey leather XJ seats from a 95(I think) Country I can bring if there is interest.
I also have from a 96 and older:
  • Pair of taillights
  • Grey center console
  • Misc t'case parts (could probably build another one out of the parts)
I'm sure I could dig up more. Shoot, if someone wants to buy my popup camper they can tow it home from Attica!

Last edited:
Front and rear stock bumpers for a '91
Stock taillights
4 '91 limited wheels plus aluminum spare
Stock air filter box
'91 4.0 shortblock needs rebuilt (has brackets, exhaust/intake manifolds)
Overhead console with compass/temperature (needs reupholstered)

Josh

I have some white shocks...

XJ_ranger said:
I have some white shocks...
Those things are awesome.

RedHeep said:
But can you fit 'em in your carryon?

yeah - its not like they are nice gas charged shocks that extend with no load on them... :D

87manche said:
I thought the wife was getting those, she's gonna be hurt...

If I recall correctly, I mentioned that I had a pair while I was in my attic giving you my leaf springs for free and you said you didn't need them.

I then told you that I would probably bring them to WF even if someone didn't want them in case someone broke one and needed to drive home legally.

I offered you dibs and you turned me down, now they're up for sale.

I have to make some money so I can offset how much your wheeling habit costs me :D

RedHeep said:
If I recall correctly, I mentioned that I had a pair while I was in my attic giving you my leaf springs for free and you said you didn't need them.

I then told you that I would probably bring them to WF even if someone didn't want them in case someone broke one and needed to drive home legally.

I offered you dibs and you turned me down, now they're up for sale.

I have to make some money so I can offset how much your wheeling habit costs me :D

Ouch.

I recall that you said you didn't feel like going up there again and getting them.

I really don't care, both my taillights are busted anyway.

her tail lights are her problem ;)

i have a complete 4.5" lift for sale in the MWC for sale forum.
if there's interest I'll show up.

seanR said:
I have a MileMarker Hyrdo winch for sale.
I will have better luck if fellow jag bags keep their mouths shut this time!

I used to have a mm hydro that thing will pull allllllll day long.

Back