• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rain Sucks

JohnJohn

Member #42
Jeff and I got her about 2 or 3.

- setup the pop-up trailer in the rain... <sucks>

- kid steps on microwave while running to get into bunk..<sucks> I shouldn't have let him in until everything was put away

- rain stopped enough for us go into town buy a new microwave and eat dinner...<figures>

- Alco $39.99: Microwave...<not bad>

- rained started again as pop-up had power and drain issue...<sucks>

- finally got dry, then say huge puddle of water in cavans over our bunk...<sucks>

- fixed bunk puddle...<macgyver'esk>

- logged on to internet. Have to pay $21.95 to get access for the week...<sucks>

- www'ed up to NAXJA and relized you guys aren't going to care about any of this. <too bad>

Been raining here in Woodland off and on all day since about noon.

We were gonna head out tomorrow (Sunday and drive to BV) but I just talked with my Principal. He WOULD like me to teach a class to some teachers on Wednesday from 8 til 4. We might just come over Wednesday night. I gotta prepare some stuff. Not sure I wanna go over there tomorrow and then come back to teach. Have fun guys.

riverfever said:
Been raining here in Woodland off and on all day since about noon.

We were gonna head out tomorrow (Sunday and drive to BV) but I just talked with my Principal. He WOULD like me to teach a class to some teachers on Wednesday from 8 til 4. We might just come over Wednesday night. I gotta prepare some stuff. Not sure I wanna go over there tomorrow and then come back to teach. Have fun guys.

get on your bicycle and get over here, the rain has stopped... :laugh3:

- watchin Saturday Night Live on my SlingBox...<GOOD>

No way....I might get hit by a car dude. :eeks1:

You guys do any fishing today? Or do I need to hurry up and get over there and show you guys how to do that?

riverfever said:
Are YOU doing any fishing or are you just sitting inside watching Michael Mann flicks?:laugh3:

nah.. waay to rainy. Took a trip up to Pomeroy for a bit.

10:00 and it still hasn't let up. It was really pouring earlier. Just read the weather... rain all week. it's gonna be sloppy down here. Still a ton of fun!

WHAT!!!!! Dude that's when you gottsta hit that shat!!

Where's Pomeroy at anywho? What's paperairplanefixerupper up to? If you see him...kick him in the shin for me eh?

Hows the camp ground area ? Swamped ? I need to decide on which tent to bring. Canvas wall tent (Lots of room) with no floor. Or nylon tent (No room) with floor, but burned a hole in it last year.

Be coming in Wed afternoon.

mingo said:
Hows the camp ground area ? Swamped ? I need to decide on which tent to bring. Canvas wall tent (Lots of room) with no floor. Or nylon tent (No room) with floor, but burned a hole in it last year.

Be coming in Wed afternoon.
I'd being the floored tent.....

If the rest of the time is like last night (Sunday)

DAryl

IntrepidXJ said:
have fun in the rain :D
That's what we're doing.....

Today (Wed) was nice, looks like there is going to be a bit of showers this evening. But not a down pour like it has been. Tomken BBQ stayed dry, we'll see if any fell back a camp.

DAryl

Back