• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 20th Run....Azusa Canyon BBQ/Run 8/20/2006

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Lets get this going:
Azusa Get Together/run on Sunday August 20th....
We will meet at 10:30 am ( a little earlier this time) at the Jack in the Box off Azusa@210 FWY
Sunday August 20th, 2006
Depart at 11am (to get a better spot to set up and have a yummy BBQ)

I will provide the BBQ, (meat, chicken) but will need a accurate count
Other will need to bring the cold drinks

Roll Call: Who is in!?!

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL NAXJA Run, and in case you doubt we had fun in July:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89074

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92027

It's a ways off, but I'll say I'm in. But only if I can get that manifold swapped, and that 8.25 in. My 35 can't take much more abuse....

I think at this point I will be in...

FYI: As to the BBQ, I actually read the paperwork they give us when we go in. Charcoal is a no go, but any bottled gas stove is good to cook on there.

Brendan_91XJ said:
I think at this point I will be in...

FYI: As to the BBQ, I actually read the paperwork they give us when we go in. Charcoal is a no go, but any bottled gas stove is good to cook on there.

I am in......that is if the knocking noise in the rear of my XJ is a U-joint. Or if it isn't but I can get a 8.8 in there by then :roll:

TheWarWagon said:
It's a ways off, but I'll say I'm in. But only if I can get that manifold swapped, and that 8.25 in. My 35 can't take much more abuse....
I can help you work on it the weekend before if you want....the 13th!

Count me in. That is some time away but I believe I can go. I want to go on a run. Im getting my lockers and gears installed this weekend so I want to go out on more runs. Hopefully a buddy of mine will go also. Were down in S.D.

A old friend from a past job (with a front/rear leaf wrangler, don't know tj,yj...???) saw the pics from last time and wants to go. Bring on the BBQ !!!! and kickin it with friends :party:

Count me in for now, anyone else from SD wanna meet up to head together? Also since I'm new to the area and have no idea where to go....

Thanks!

Chris

ckh550 said:
Count me in for now, anyone else from SD wanna meet up to head together? Also since I'm new to the area and have no idea where to go....

Thanks!

Chris
Alright Cris, welcome!! All the way from beutiful Diego! PM so i can send you directions!

Chris....I'm going too brotha. Seeing as that I have NOTHING to do these days. See how your beautiful long arms and 33's hold up against my short arms and 35's. Maybe I can break something expensive and have another reason to go to JSA and SWIPE IT!

Did you put those 5150's actually ON your rig yet....or did you just put it on your tagline???

Love to, but that is opening weekend of Deer Season, so the jeep will become the hunting vehicle in Northern California, but I am in for anyother weekend!

I'm out. I have too much work to do on the Jeep, and I doubt I'll be able to get after it before that weekend.

Brady's XJ said:
Did you put those 5150's actually ON your rig yet....or did you just put it on your tagline???

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

And NOOOO the 5150s are not on yet, but YESSS they are in the mail. So HA!

I'm thinking I will make it. Should be me and my wife, and maybe a friend with a Yota.

I'll bring some chips, soda, water....

Back