• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

Hey LED, can I borrow $20 for some raffle tickets? :jester:

Idiot Wind said:
sweet. I am building my rig slowly.........one raffle at a time. looking to continue my momentum.

You didn't get the memo? You're banned from the raffle this year...... unless you give up the location of that 4-leaf clover patch you found last year...... :D

YELLAHEEP said:
You didn't get the memo? You're banned from the raffle this year...... unless you give up the location of that 4-leaf clover patch you found last year...... :D
Not that I would be one to give up something like that, however, no 4-leaf clover patch was found by me last year :)

Can I get back in the raffle? :D

Bring lots and lots of money for the raffle!

Don't worry if you can't afford it, just remember to have a lot of drinks before you buy the tickets.

Everybody knows that when you get drunk you are suddenly rich :cheers:

jwtrapper said:
Do you have to be there to win? I have to work Friday night and wont be able to be there for that. Can I still buy tickets and have a chance?

Yes you can still win, but you have to give your tickets to a friend who'll be there Friday night. Someone needs to present the winning stub in order to claim the prize that night.

Back