• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be there, looking forward to the camp fire activities, I'll bring plenty of TP

mingo said:
i'll be there, looking forward to the camp fire activities, I'll bring plenty of TP

Hmmm why would we need that...........:laugh2:

how bout some xmas lights.....

I'll be there......obviously.I'd like a full head count by early-mid July if possible so I can let the campground people know a guesstimate of how many to expect.

I'm already planning some of this years shinannigans-"team members" will be briefed. No one is safe.:D

Last edited:
If I can ever get my rig back together, I plan on being there. I am suffering wheeling withdrawl.

planefixer said:
I'll be there......obviously.I'd like a full head count by early-mid July if possible so I can let the campground people know a guesstimate of how many to expect.

I'm already planning some of this years shinannigans-"team members" will be briefed. No one is safe.:D

As in yankin' their drawers down when they least expect it..... right? :firedevil

Oh, and yeah I'll be there too.

Planning on it...(if TJs are still OK at the campground:D )
I should be there the evening of the 9th and staying through the 12th.

FYI: if you're planning on NOT tent camping (ie: camper, RV, cabins), they're filling up really fast. I booked reservations for a few of us last week and she had to bump some "regular" customers around to accomodate. Might be something to think about..

I would like to come...will there be any milder trails?? I have a 2" w/ 31s a limited slip and a winch on the front w/ sway bar DQ's. I dont mind a little body damage so will there be any runs that I could go on???

90xj4x4 said:
I would like to come...will there be any milder trails?? I have a 2" w/ 31s a limited slip and a winch on the front w/ sway bar DQ's. I dont mind a little body damage so will there be any runs that I could go on???
Definitely! There are guys that are less built than you are. Also, if you're not liking the two planned runs for the day, there are plenty of other people that go off on their own, for the day.

I wouldn't sweat it at all!

The wife and I will be there, not sure what days though. She is normally good for 4 days of camping but she owes me since I'm going to have to miss the fall fling this year because of a wedding.

I'll be there probably Weds-Sun, either in my DD or my project Waggy.

-Rich

With the summer schedule we have, we'll be down for the overnighter (probably be an all nighter as we will leave the shop at 6pm Wed night and go straight to the Blanca trail head). We'll be there at the trail head Thurs morning. After Blanca we'll head to camp (Carnage trail head) and come home on Sunday.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back