• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest getting bad publicity.

87xjco

NAXJA Forum User
See the attached thread. It is pointing alot of possible blame on the group of XJ's that ran B.V. Chinamans 8/13/05. I was not there so I can't speak for the group. But I'm sure there are many people that can help clear Colorado Fest's name and point out that NAXJA is a group that adheres to Tread Lightly and would not be removing barricades and using bypasses.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=41479

Be it known I was on that trail and we did not use a single bypass. Its just some dumbass who thinks XJs are not capable enough to be on that trail so it must have been us.

So because we are not running around on 38"+ swampers, use full throttle all the time, and have enough sense to take a winch line we dont belong?

I believe they deserve to be called the new phrase that Led and Jeff coined "metric oil filter wrench" aka useless tool.....

Back