• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from Iron Chest

C.diesel

NAXJA Member #1284
Got to go up and meet everyone yesterday. Took some pics of Iron Chest. Thanks to everyone making me feel welcome, especally Daryl and Bob for letting me tag along on the trails.

31807988-L.jpg

31807996-L.jpg

31808001-L.jpg

31808012-L.jpg

31808023-L.jpg

31808051-L.jpg

Find the rest at...

http://c-diesel.smugmug.com/gallery/724804/1

It was real nice. Did Iron Chest in the morning and then went over to Pomeroy Lake then after coming down that we had to go up Grizzly Lake almost to the end of the trail to do a little bit of recovery. A long but good day. Great views from all of the trails.

Frank Z said:
Details!!

andrew's CPS decided to take a dive... at first we thought it was just outta gas, but after i gave
him some from my gerry can it still wouldn't stay running... we were able to raise bob (T&T) on
the CB and they ended up towing him down the mountain and back to camp. jeff had a spare CPS
so andrew was back on the trail the next day... :)

i'll post pix in a bit.

terry

Yep, my CPS decided to be difficult...But again, thanks ALOT to everyone who helped me get back in order.

:cheer:

PS good pics!

Chris, good to have you ride shotgun. Thanks for the company, sorry for the long day. Andrew will have spare parts next time... ;) And know what to look for... :)

Rock Yacht said:
Chris, good to have you ride shotgun. Thanks for the company, sorry for the long day. Andrew will have spare parts next time... ;) And know what to look for... :)

So very true. :D

...hey don't forget to add a gerry can to your list of mods (just in case).

DSCN6193.jpg

;)

:D :laugh3:

Back