• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFEST 2021 !

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey everyone, its getting to be that time again to get your rig ready for better weather!
NACFEST 2021 will be held this year June 17th-20th (Thursday thru Sunday).
Home base will once again be at Twin Grove Park in Pine Grove, PA, with rentals available for lodges, cabins ,and tent camping. We will be wheeling each day at Rausch Creek Off Road Park all days, with trail rides to accommodate everyone from mild to wild!
As per usual, there will be catered dinner for all on Saturday night at the campground, along with awards giveaways and a great raffle! Other nights, expect good campfire fun, where we all tell lies about our days adventures. Links to the campground and registration will be coming soon, but save the date now if you can!
Rich

I'm ready. Cabins been booked. Time off granted. Now to get the Jeep finished.

Yeah, because Jeeps are ever finished hahaha

but yeah, I'll be booking my cabin shortly, and building the Jeep pretty much until the day I leave. Can't wait to see everyone!

To borrow a phrase, "Finished is a primitive concept"...

Booked my cabin yesterday (they tend to go fast, especially with NACFest landing on Father's Day weekend), working on my vacation time arrangements.

The NACFest Date Announcement is, to me, the first sign of Spring!

I just reserved that random tent site behind the clambake, by the stream. Should be a nice change from my usual tent site way back in the middle of nowhere :)

I just reserved that random tent site behind the clambake, by the stream. Should be a nice change from my usual tent site way back in the middle of nowhere :)

Nice! Glad to hear it!
It looks like the Clam Bake pavilion is going to be torn down to squeeze even more cabins in, I had to reserve one of the 3 pavilions in the central area, they aren't committed to still having the clam bake one usable by June.
I have such a love/hate relationship with that place anymore!
Rich

Nice! Glad to hear it!
It looks like the Clam Bake pavilion is going to be torn down to squeeze even more cabins in, I had to reserve one of the 3 pavilions in the central area, they aren't committed to still having the clam bake one usable by June.
Rich

I've got to make this years. I didn't make 2020 due to Covid concerns. And I'll be 6,000 miles away in 2022.

I may or may not stay at Pine Grove, as they are getting pricey indeed, but there is a Hampton Inn in Pine Grove.

Obviously, I wont' have anything wheelable, so I'd be looking for a seat.

After 2022, y'all can come wheel in HI. I hope to have a JT Rubi there.

David Bricker / SYR

Nice! Glad to hear it!
Rich

Interesting. Well, time marches on and things change.

Booked my cabin. N22. We will see if the jeep will make it there or not. Looking like I won't be able to keep it at the place I'm moving to.

Booked my cabin. N22. We will see if the jeep will make it there or not. Looking like I won't be able to keep it at the place I'm moving to.

Well that's unfortunate, to say the least! No room or local ordinances? Lot of them up your way, I've heard.
Keep us posted, im sure someone might be able to help out with that if push comes to shove.
Rich

I know I'm not exactly close. But you are welcome to leave it at my house paul. Iv got tons of room.

It's currently going to stay at my grandparents place but I appreciate the offer. Yea not a ton of room and I'm pretty sure the HOA of the townhouse I'm renting would have problems with it. Just gonna be the time of getting down to go work on it thats going to be the problem. I'm sure I'll figure something out even if I drive it out to RC instead of towing it.

Back