• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2014 Lots-O-SwapMeet Thread

dukie564

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Whachu got?

I got a parts c8.25 - no brake lines, yoke, or shock mounts, but everything else is there and i'll pull pieces to bring if needed. Stored inside with WD-40 coating. 27-spline open carrier. [MAKE OFFER or FREE depending on part]

Iron Rock Boxed Truss for a Ford 8.8 (this one: http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...IROR&Product_Code=IR-XF88T&Category_Code=F88S), slight surface rust from sitting in the shed, but un-used. [$100 OBO]

Pair of front Teraflex 9550 shocks - made for a lifted JKU so best suited for a rig with a heavy front end. 10" travel (16.50"C/26.88"E). I ran these on my XJ for 2 years with ~5.5" of lift. New-ish top mount bushings and OEM bar pin pressed into the lower bushing (no rattles). [$80 OBO]

(4) black shock boots, brand new, 10" travel +/- [FREE]

27-spline c8.25 Lock Rite - comes with a brand new spring/pin kit [$300 OBO]

4.10 gears for the 8.25 - unknown brand - slightly used but in great shape. Missing 2 ring gear bolts. [$150 OBO]

Or what does someone want or need?

WTB-97+ complete E brake handle
WTB-passenger side grab handle, grey complete with ends
WTB-97+ efan complete

I guess i can't edit my original post, so...

Verified gears are genuine Mopar (#53008041)

Also have a few more random things
- Rough Country Nitro shock for rear of a stock XJ (only one)
- ZJ (v8) sway bar
- Stock track bar and bracket with decent bushings and good TRE and no slop/DW when i took it off.

All the above are free

Complete 97+ 5spd swap "kit", pedal, PCM, wiring harness, all nuts and bolts etc, minus a clutch/flywheel, tcase linkage, upper shift boot and x-member -$200.

External slave AX15, unknown miles, shifts fine and was in my ZJ for 2 years without issue -$200

S10 leaves, in near new shape, maybe 1000 miles on them and a few trail rides -$50

Hella all-glass housings and HID upgrade wiring, the setup that was in XJLI's old Jeep, I never installed it and I'm too lazy, I think I paid $50?

Complete ZJ 5spd swap "kit", includes all OEM parts, minus clutch and flywheel -$300

Will take a Clayton or RE double shear trackbar setup in trade. PM me any questions.

I'll bring my full hydro setup complete with 2 orbitals.
97 up mirrors.
97 up full gauge cluster with ~140k on it.
37in h1 tire.
36.5 super awesome tire. Brand new in 1986.
Maybe more to come.

Depending on how my jeep does, everything on it may be for sale.

Otherwise, I have random stock stuff sitting around everywhere. Ask for what you need and I'll bring it if I have it.

I'll bring my full hydro setup complete with 2 orbitals.
97 up mirrors.
97 up full gauge cluster with ~140k on it.
37in h1 tire.
36.5 super awesome tire. Brand new in 1986.
Maybe more to come.

I'm just gunna go ahead and say Dundy will take the 37, he needs a spare. Is it on a rim?

Adam i'll take that ZJ prop valve for a buddy of mine

Some stuff ill bring if someone wants it:
-4 Bilstein 5100 shocks for 2-4" lift. Less than 2000 miles on them.
-Brand new rear Zone Bar Pin Elimimators.
-bar pin eliminators for front
- Reese class 3 hitch
- 1" t-case drop kit
- brand new Synergy Polyurethane leaf spring bushing kit

2 brand new Centric rotors for 99.5 up. Part #121-67045. 78mm tall. $40 for the pair.

Set of 2 ProFender 2.5" Smooth Body 12" Travel Shocks. 34" Extended. 22" Collapsed. Installed for about 2 months and went another route. Both work perfectly. 1 has a straight fitting out of the shock and the other has a 90 degree fitting. Small amounts of corrosion on the body of both shocks. Located in Stoughton, MA
$450 obo

8tvtGDV.jpg

2pc Belly Pan, made to work with Clayton crossmember but can be modded to work with others $75

bp4.jpg

bp2.jpg

rear shock hoop setup, make offer
0107.JPG

also have 1.5" HREW stinger, make offer

currie ez tire deflator $15

Back