• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who wants a raffle?

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Yes, as usual SoCal Fest will have an equipment raffle. Bring your money, all of it.

So far we have the following items confirmed, there will be more as well:

RuffStuff Specialities Differential Cover
Napier Precision Products $50 Gift Certificate
2 TNT Customs $100 Gift Certificates
Prime 4x4 Military-style battery terminals and boots set
Tomken Machine XJ Certificate for XJ Rear bumper with Receiver
JCR Offroad $100 Gift Certificate
Iron Rock Off Road $100 Gift Certificate
4WD Hardware Smittybilt XRC front winch bumper with bull bar
Smash Hole Motorsports $50 Gift Certificate
Items RWK Haus Supply
Items from Dirtbound Offroad

Give us your money!

I have a Chromoly Axle kit I will need to get taken out there. I likely wont be making it, as this is the same weekend as Silverstate 300 in Nev.

At some point maybe someone from Yorba Linda area, can meet up with me and get this box and take it up?

Thanks
Robert
RWK Haus Supply

I can take it up for you, Robert.

Thank you Robert, and Johnny =)

Well I hope I included enough stadium cups and koozies (both gray and PINK) for everyone. If I recall right, the last few years had about 40 maybe 50 max out there.

Also, there is a Chromoly axle kit going out. It has a 1 yr warranty starting I think monday the 28th. SO, if whom ever gets it, breaks it somehow (axles shafts only not Ujoints) then let me know. I will get it replaced for you, for up to a yr.

IF you would like a T-Shirt, I have a few left in I think large ~ 2XL, then all you have to do is post a picture of you using a Stadium cup (properly :)) and I will pick the 2 best (if I even get that many to post) and mail you a shirt.

I wont be out there for this year. To many other things this weekend, including BITD Silver State...

Have fun Ye'all...

Just went by ORW yesterday and picked up some more donations.

Fox steering stablilizer
XJ brake line kit
Tire plug kit
$25 gift cert

And I got a vendor from my work to donate 12 pairs of nice, and 12 pairs of basic, safety glasses. If you like Bomber Eyewear, he asks that you go through White Cap (or me) so he gets credit for any extra sales

Where's the like button....

Let's not forget StinkyFab Racing donated a set of fire extinguisher brackets and a set of his engine mount plates. (block side).

Let's not forget StinkyFab Racing donated a set of fire extinguisher brackets and a set of his engine mount plates. (block side).

one of the things I wanted most! too bad the whole thing was rigged! rigged I say :smsoap:

:roflmao:

Those were neat, I wanted a set too.

I'll be publishing a complete list at a later time, I arrived back home Monday night and have only gotten so far as removing the laundry, food, and toiletries from the Jeep thus far.

Back