• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's doing what?

I'll be on the greens and blues also..assuming my rig is still at 3" & 31s when the end of June rolls around.

Greens blues . It would be cool if we could get a group together that isn't to big and really doesn't care what we run, last year we threw together a group in 30 seconds and just went for it we covered a TON of ground and had a blast.

Greens blues . It would be cool if we could get a group together that isn't to big and really doesn't care what we run, last year we threw together a group in 30 seconds and just went for it we covered a TON of ground and had a blast.

X2 on this. I'd like to do the new property one day too... There's a a long loose rock climb that's always a part of the race course I wanna try.

I understand what you're saying DITA.

I'd really just like a few trail guides in place for new people to speak with so they don't feel left behind.

I'm down to guide, I just don't have a super capable truck anymore.

I'll also be speaking with an English accent.

You expect us to follow the the most unreliable rig there ? :laugh: jk dude you bring the accent i'll bring the tea and crumpets and you have to wear a monocle.

If I'm not needed as a trail guide, then blacks/reds.
X2.
Sitting at home
Come down with us even if it is without your rig.
This sounds like fun.
I'm game for that one of the days.
Everyone who wants to sit around and go nowhere follow ross!
This man has wheeled with Ross before.

With the exception of the v notch on CV trail I could do greens all day and be happy

I'll be breaking my jeep on blues/blacks and getting in everyone's way again

can't wait!

except this time I have a limited slip in the back and a winch on the front!

was up at RC over the weekend, allot of rain in the last couple days made a few familiar spots a little more of a mess than usual....

yma7yrej.jpg

DC85AEF1-9BF2-4CA1-8205-C43CD82CD638_zpsfxuog0pb.jpg

trail 23 area was a bit of a mess, with some more quicksand mud etc....
8u8ydupy.jpg

would be nice if it dries up a bit because everything was pretty slick, but fun either way.....

Back