• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huge thank you..

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
To the BOD and sponsors of this past weekends event! I really think this one will be remembered for awhile, it was very tame, ZERO drama.. and i genuinely had a good time.
I feel Honored to win the Carnage award, Considering my wife is driving it to work tomorrow, that means that carnage this year was pretty minimal all around for the group (?)

Dave, dustin, tim, and darren.. you guys rocked this year.. everything seemed to go off without a hitch! appreciate the time you guys took out of your daily lives to make this event happen!

Justdifferentials,Thank you for donating to the raffle, I WILL be putting these shafts toTHE TEST
I am extremely Happy to hear they carry a Lifetime no questions asked warranty.. (Warning, I'm on my 3rd set of 760's this year!):clap::clap::clap:

Speaking of witch... I'm just waitin for the Raffle thread to be posted:dunno:

Hear hear. My sentiments exactly. Thank you BOD for an experience that was more family oriented and welcoming to all.

I agree as well.
My son and I both had a wonderful time.
Met some great new people who I would love to see on the trail again.

I also got some sleep this year!! THANK YOU to everyone around the campfire who kept it in more control!!

The BOD all did an awsome job!
A few special thank you's:
Dustin, you really rock as our President, your effort, work, time, management does not go un-noticed!
Dave, your cooking was excellent!
Hans, Thank you for the ride and conversation!
Alyssa, Your documentation is much appreciated, I still hold you should have won :D
Rich, you leading the Epic Run with great attitude was awsome.
Phil, It was wonderful to see you again.
Joe, Your driving skills and maturity were incredible.

Thanks again for a great weekend!
Michael

I had a great weekend as well. Thank you BOD!!! You guys had some serious obstacles to overcome this year and every one of your decisions seemed like the best choice.

Michael + Hans, I already mentioned this at camp but I really appreciate you guys leading me around during the EPIC run and offering advice on the harder obstacles. I saw it as a huge opportunity to be shown the way around Naches from a couple of pro's. Last year I followed tail lights and felt somewhat lost and uneasy. I tend to focus on the obstacles and the vehicles around me, not necessarily what direction we're going. It was actually less stressful being in front if that makes any sense. Thanks again.

Thanks to everyone on our low-key Saturday run. That was a great run as well, lets do it again soon.

-Rich

Everyone else has already pretty well covered it, but Roy and I would again like to thank everyone we met, and especially all who worked so hard to put the event on and make it great.

Thanks to everyone who spent time organizing this! Dustin I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) you can take a large chunk of the credit for organizing and following through with the trip.

Thanks to those who waited/looked around for me on Saturday, things just didn't go as planned but hopefully next time around I'll get to wheel with everyone instead. But I do appreciate everyone's continued support to the chapter, I've noticed a lot of members helping other members and it's good to see.

Back