• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check In - Get a Prize!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
After settling in at NWF, be sure to seek out one of the BOD (Dustin, Dave, Darren, and Tim) to get you squared away with the check in papers. We're going to try to be making our rounds around the campground.

We'll have a waiver for you and your passengers to sign, get you signed up for trail runs, and do a quick inspection of your vehicle to make sure it has the NAXJA minimum vehicle requirements.
Vehicle Requirements: NWF is open to all vehicles. We'll have runs for all setups. Here's a list of items that all vehicles need to have. We will be checking for these items upon check-in.

1. visibly charged fire extinguisher
  2. first aid kit
  3. adequate spare tire (or plug kit), jack, and lug wrench
  4. safety belts for both the driver and passenger(s)
  5. adequate tow points front and rear (tow hooks, d-rings, shackle/clevis)
  6. 20ft 10,000lb tow strap without any attached metal hooks
  7. secured battery (no bungee cords)
  8. CB Radio: Optional, but recommended
Also, when you check in you'll get a free door prize courtesy of 4Locked Films while supplies last. :cool:

so.. tell me more about this battery tie down do-hicky.. I... kinda broke mine yesterday by over tightening it to the tray..

I'll just hope i get darren to do my tech inspection.. he's short:dunce:

Is there an internet check in option?

:D

Back