• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going??

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Can you tell Im excited:roll:

So Im in again this year, but only I will have my own rig and not be riding shot gun in my buddies bronco:D

my jeep should be done and ready and if i can get the time off i will be there. i havent been able to make it the passed few years so maybe this will be the time!

definite in. that is if the jeep is finished

I originally wasn't planning on it but now that I've been thinking about it, I'm in (as long as I don't have to work) My brother is gonna bring up his truck too. We are still allowed a guest right?

I'm planning on going.

im in i have the cage half on and axles about done. missing last year damn near killed me.

I no longer have my XJ, having modernized (by Jeep standards) a couple of years ago to its spirtual successor, a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited. Would I still be welcome to attend?

NWFest is a member perk.... unfortunately you would have to be a paid member of the PNW to attend. The other way to attend is to be invited by a member.

This is not to take away a event for everyone, but instead give something back to the people that do pay to support the chapter.

NWFest is a member perk.... unfortunately you would have to be a paid member of the PNW to attend. The other way to attend is to be invited by a member.

This is not to take away a event for everyone, but instead give something back to the people that do pay to support the chapter.

No problem, I understand.

Back