• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

20th Anniversary pics....another thread

Jason, wheelbase is 101". I wasn't going to, but I'm gonna go ahead and stretch it to 103".

Mark, I'm diggin' the three amigos shot.

Jes, forgot to say- Thanks for the wallpaper.

OneTonXJ said:
Jason, wheelbase is 101". I wasn't going to, but I'm gonna go ahead and stretch it to 103".

Well it looks like it works pretty damn good where its at - climbed that water fall like a champ.

I can climb any waterfall like that when I'm hooked up to Beezil's 8274. Of course, that's after destroying Flower's HS9500i.

Sean, what do you mean "destroyed Flowers 9500i?" What happened to it?

Mark, your rig looks pretty cool and apparently works quite well, but I'm wondering what prompted you to build it? Didn't you build a MJ which would end up pretty darn close to what you have here? You would have a back wall to the cab then which I would think might be kind of nice. Just wondering on the why's of building the rig you brought to Moab. Jeff

Richard, us poor WI guys can't just jump in the Jeeps and head to MOAB whenever the fancy strikes us! I did TWO trips to Colorado this summer, so my time is GONE not to mention my funds. I MIGHT make BOTWIII though since it won't be till next spring. Have you got a site and time finalized yet? Jeff

OneTonXJ said:
I can climb any waterfall like that when I'm hooked up to Beezil's 8274. Of course, that's after destroying Flower's HS9500i.

:eek: And Beez agreed to hook you up after you killed Flower's 9500i? Damn, he must be a pretty good friend.:D :D

Economos said:
:eek: And Beez agreed to hook you up after you killed Flower's 9500i? Damn, he must be a pretty good friend.:D :D

That's why these guys are great to wheel with.

Jes

Jes said:
That's why these guys are great to wheel with.

Jes

You're right Jess, I can feel the love.
smokin.gif
:cool:

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Richard, us poor WI guys can't just jump in the Jeeps and head to MOAB whenever the fancy strikes us! I did TWO trips to Colorado this summer, so my time is GONE not to mention my funds. I MIGHT make BOTWIII though since it won't be till next spring. Have you got a site and time finalized yet? Jeff

Working on the details now. :)

Looks like March......a CA/AZ desert rock fest, with very little travel time in the middle. :D :D

Details going out to alumni soon.

Back