• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whar's the saga of Waterboy and Aquaman?

It seems to be running fine. Just a little hiccuping, which is probably from the spark plug wires more than likely needing changed. I Leave in about a hour. FUUUN. Well I'll be talking to you all again in a bit, gotta go get this driving and dorm stuff done with!

JEONLYEP said:
I can't believe that with the 6 to 8 jeeps that were there, no one had a camera out?

I mean TerrI was there, he always has a camera out.

Unfortunately Terri(y) has bolted all of his camera's to the underside of his Jeep and they can no longer be used for photo ops. But they sure didn't help him up Cleveland rock either??? :)

B

Well, I made it to California. I can say that I already miss clean air, and being able to see more than a couple miles in the mornings. The jeep made it suprisingly, but not without some problems. I couldnt go any higher than 60(didnt want to blow anything) in 3rd. If I put it in drive the added stress of the trailer would cause the enigne to start blowing smoke out the tailpipe and scaring the living crap out of anyone behind me. I THINK I might have fried my gears, but am not sure. How does one tell if they have? I was getting this helicopter sound front the front end, and at 600 miles of travel checked on some things. Well I dont think there was much of any diff fluid in there. I threw some in and checked it the next day( kept driving), and when I popped the plug to see if there was any diff oil still in there there was, but it was really milky looking. Well If I did fry my gears, here we come dana 60! Ill be back out sometime, and I need to findout who ever the hell is out here and go wheelin!

Back