• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Info and Registration

Ok, I'm probalby going to make it but I have a couple of questionable's on the Ghost. First aid kit...Does bandaids in the glove box count? Fire extingwisher..... Does it have to be mounted? Front tow points are very much there but the rear is a old 84 hitch that has a 1" or so bar running across the rear cross member. It has been used a couple of times but I like to be pulled from the front. (Pulling me backwards usually means I am not gooing any farther!) Am I asking for trouble?

You'll be fine!! Just shoot down to Wal-Mart and pick up a $10 first aid kit and bungee cord the extinguisher down in an easily accessable spot and you're ready! See ya there!

You'll be fine and yes in most spots you can be pulled forward...Kevin and I will have a good trail report by the time you all get there...

Heatehr

Sweet, Just got to get the harmonci balancer and track bar back on and the new tires mounted and the roof rack finished!

Back